2. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile) when you visit a website. They enable the website to recognize your device, remember your preferences, and provide a personalized user experience.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. They enable you to navigate the site and access secure areas. Without these cookies, certain features may not be available.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: We use these cookies to analyze how visitors use our Website, including which pages are visited most frequently. This information helps us improve our content and user experience.
- Functional Cookies: Functional cookies allow us to remember your preferences and provide enhanced features and content based on your interactions with the Website.
- Third-Party Cookies: Some cookies on our Website are placed by third-party services, such as analytics providers and advertisers. These cookies may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites.
4. Your Cookie Choices
You have the option to manage and control cookies through your browser settings. You can:
- Accept Cookies: By default, most browsers accept cookies. You can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent.
- Delete Cookies: You can delete cookies stored on your device through your browser settings.
- Disable Cookies: You can disable cookies altogether, but this may impact your ability to use certain features of the Website.
5. Contact Us
6. Changes to Cookies Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. Any changes will be effective when posted on the Website.